Stocks fell Monday amid Evergrande concerns; EUA carbon prices rise on high fossil power gen; US crude stocks nearly 34 MMB below 5-yr avg
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
US Gulf of Mexico production fell due to Ida, OECD oil stocks at their lowest since July 2018, UK natural gas now more expensive than diesel
ESG indices are outpacing broader markets; US crude oil inventories fell 7.2 MMB last week; US crude oil production is slowly increasing
ESG indices are outpacing broader markets; WTI fell sharply on the week on Delta concerns; Recent price drops are in the front of the curve
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Transforming Power Systems: An Interview with Scott Thon from AltaLink and Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada September 17, 2021
- The Hydrogen Revolution: An Interview with Ballard Power President & CEO September 14, 2021
- Back from Summer: Election, Weather, and IPCC Climate Report September 7, 2021
- New Energyphile Story: Reinventing the Wheel August 3, 2021
- Alberta CCUS Policy: An Interview with Tristan Goodman the President of EPAC July 6, 2021