Texas power prices rise amid extreme heat; Crude oil stocks fell 3.4 MMB week over week; Henry Hub hit a new 14-year high
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
OFS equities gained over 8% last week; WTI rose over $10/B last week; EU considers ban on Russian oil imports
Broad equity markets fell sharply on Monday; EU Russian import curbs have been delayed; AECO basis has widened this summer
Gas futures have surged in the last month; W. Canada gas exports are very strong; US LNG exports are up over 2 bcf/d YTD
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022