WTI hit a new high since 2014; US oil production nearly back to pre-Ida level; OECD oil stocks are the lowest since 2018
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
Inflation expectations the highest since 2013; Cdn oil prices highest since October 2014; Some OPEC+ members producing under quotas
Cdn E&P equities up over 20% since Jan 2020; Cdn oil prices highest since October 2014; OPEC+ continuing with moderate supply return
E&P equities rally with energy prices; WTI up more than $5/B week over week; Significant US GOM production still offline
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Energy Crisis: The Russian Perspective October 19, 2021
- EV Adoption: The North American Plug-in Problem October 12, 2021
- Lessons from the European Energy Crisis October 5, 2021
- Inflation: The Next Episode? September 28, 2021
- Transforming Power Systems: An Interview with Scott Thon from AltaLink and Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada September 17, 2021