Cdn inflation cooled to 7% in Aug, still high; Alberta electricity prices are elevated; AECO is facing a wide differential
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
US Inflation for August was above expectations; Alberta electricity prices are elevated; International gas prices remain volatile
Oil and gas equities rally in recent weeks; US crude storage drew last week; AECO basis wide amid pipeline maintenance
Equities have rallied in recent weeks; US crude storage gains against seasonal trend; Weekly US oil production highest since Apr 2020
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022