Spot WTI price has fallen, futures more resilient; Trans Mountain could restart by end of the week; US crude inventories fell more than expected
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
October inflation hit a 30 year high; Heavy rain stalls TMX construction; US crude inventories fall below the 5-year low
Biden administration is weighing an SPR release; OPEC+ maintains plan to increase supply slowly; W. Canada gas storage has first draw of the year
WTI backwardation is the steepest since 2014; US crude oil stocks near the 5-year low; Consumers asking OPEC+ to increase supply
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- An Interview with Andrew Weaver: Climate Scientist and Former BC Green Party Leader November 23, 2021
- Autonomous Vehicle Expert Larry Burns on the Future of Mobility November 16, 2021
- First Week Highlights from COP26 and Energy Inflation November 9, 2021
- Fusion Energy: When Could Mini Stars Power the Planet? November 2, 2021
- Canadian Investors Organize to Promote A Just Transition to Net Zero October 26, 2021