Active US COVID-19 cases down 10% from peak; US oil production fell during Texas crisis; OPEC+ will meet on March 4 to discuss cuts
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
Edmonton Light is at its highest in nearly 2 years; US crude stocks are now below the 5-year average; WCSB gas exports surged on wider basis
The US crude stock surplus continues to draw; LNG prices surged in January; North American gas spot prices are surging
New COVID-19 cases in the US continue to fall; The WTI curve is in a steep backwardation; WCS at its highest since September 2019
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Houston, We Have a Problem: Learnings from the Power Outage March 1, 2021
- Road Trip! Electric Vehicles and Canada’s Clean Fuel Standard February 23, 2021
- Oil Market Recovery: Bulls vs Bears February 16, 2021
- Oil, Climate and Net-Zero 2050: What do Albertans Think? February 9, 2021
- Good News for Oil and Gas Stocks. Finally. February 2, 2021