Cdn OFS equities are up 45% on the year; WTI above $70/B for first time since 2018; Enbridge Line 3 clears another legal hurdle
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
Cdn E&Ps rise to the highest since Jan 2020; New US COVID cases the lowest since Mar ‘20; Crude inventories draw relative to 5-year avg
COVID cases continue to fall as vaccinations rise; Chicago traffic congestion back to 2019 levels; US gasoline consumption highest since Mar ‘20
CAD hits a record high since early 2015; Canada has passed the US in 1st vaccine doses; Air travel in the US at nearly 70% of 2019 levels
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Oil Sands Producers Announce Pathways to Net Zero Alliance June 15, 2021
- Here Comes the Sun: Canada’s Solar Industry June 8, 2021
- High Pressure, Low Carbon and the IEA’s Net Zero 2050 June 1, 2021
- Capturing the Opportunity: Canadian CCUS Policy and Growth Prospects May 18, 2021
- Full Tank of Opportunity: The Future of Canadian Fuels May 11, 2021