Over 36% of US pop’n has had one vaccine dose; US air passenger travel over 60% of 2019 levels; US refinery utilization at a pandemic high
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
Over 31% of the US has had a vaccine dose; US oil rigs increased by 13 last week; OPEC+ agreed to add supply to the market
Active US covid cases are down 24% from peak; US oil rigs increased by 6 last week; The Suez Canal blockage has been cleared
US passenger air travel at 55% of 2019 levels; US oil rigs increased by 9 last week; OECD oil stocks drew 14 MMB in January
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Electric Vehicles: You Asked, We Answered April 13, 2021
- An Interview with Peter Zebedee: CEO of LNG Canada April 6, 2021
- Clean Energy Investing: Is This Time Different? March 30, 2021
- An Interview with Martha Hall Findlay: Chief Sustainability Officer at Suncor Energy March 23, 2021
- Pedal to the Metals: Are There Limits to the Supply of EV Batteries? March 16, 2021