WTI-WCS differential narrows; US crude stocks see a large build; AECO basis narrows; Cdn drilling in line with the 5-year average; We’ve updated 2023 estimated industry metrics;
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
WTI prices rose over the last month; WCS differential narrows; Natural gas down on warmer weather
O&G stocks fall with commodity prices; Near-term nat gas prices fall more than long-term; Early Jan gas demand weak on warm weather; December cold pulled down gas inventories; US oil (...)
Keystone pipeline outage impacts differentials; European gas prices up in recent weeks; Cold Alberta weather boosts gas demand
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022