Over 31% of the US has had a vaccine dose; US oil rigs increased by 13 last week; OPEC+ agreed to add supply to the market
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
ARC Energy Charts
Active US covid cases are down 24% from peak; US oil rigs increased by 6 last week; The Suez Canal blockage has been cleared
US passenger air travel at 55% of 2019 levels; US oil rigs increased by 9 last week; OECD oil stocks drew 14 MMB in January
E&P equity indices nearly back to Jan 2020 level; Canadian Dollar at its highest since Feb 2018; US crude stocks up by 37 MMB in three weeks
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Housing Price Wars: Will an Energy Efficient Home Win? May 4, 2021
- Economy, Budgets, and Climate Targets: An Interview with RBC’s John Stackhouse April 27, 2021
- Biden’s Energy and Climate Plans: Insights from the Brookings Institution April 20, 2021
- Electric Vehicles: You Asked, We Answered April 13, 2021
- An Interview with Peter Zebedee: CEO of LNG Canada April 6, 2021