A respected public speaker, podcaster, blogger and author, Peter has devoted his career to energy, first as a geophysicist, then as an economist and investment strategist. Peter has written two bestsellers — A Thousand Barrels a Second and The End of Energy Obesity — and in 2020 launched his new project, energyphile.org, and book, The Investor Visit and Other Stories: Disruption, Denial and Transition in the Energy Business. Passionate about studying how society evolves […]
Meet the Team
Jackie actively monitors emerging strategic trends related to energy. She is an author and sought after public speaker with 25 years of experience in the energy industry. She is the co-host of the ARC Energy Ideas podcast, a weekly show that explains the latest trends and news in Canadian energy and beyond. Jackie is a […]
With over 20 years experience, Kara is responsible for leading the Institute’s economic and financial modeling. She has developed tools for analyzing all facets of the energy industry, including ARC’s Canadian Oil and Gas Fiscal Pulse model. Kara contributes to ARC’s energy systems analysis, including tracking key financial and ESG metrics and trends across a […]
Marcus is focused on analyzing trends and market fundamentals for the energy industry, providing data management and analysis, evaluation of current and future policies, as well as contributing to the weekly ARC publications. Marcus’s research covers a wide range of energy systems, from oil and gas to transitional energy; including biofuels, carbon capture, renewable power, […]
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022