Here is an undeniable, yet underappreciated fact: The vast majority of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from fossil fuels (...)
The charts look terrible. In the ruthless court of equity markets, the verdict is clear: The energy business (...)
The world buys about $US 3.5 trillion worth of primary energy – coal, oil, natural gas, nukes and (...)
Political conventions are forums where delegates come to listen, learn and debate party policies. This past weekend I (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s UNDRIP Bill C-15: Concerns and Unintended Consequences January 25, 2021
- The Next Chapter in Canadian Nuclear Energy Leadership: Small and Modular January 19, 2021
- A New Year and a New Barrage of Headlines, Predictions and Carbon Policy January 12, 2021
- 2020: A Year Like No Other December 15, 2020
- Clean Fuel Standard 101 December 8, 2020