This week we interview Susannah Pierce, LNG Canada’s Director of External Relations. LNG Canada will be the first (...)
This week’s SnapChart plots the costs for delivering liquefied natural gas to growing Asian markets. For Canada, (...)
If rumours are true, we’ll soon be hearing about the biggest infrastructure project in Canadian history. The (...)
“Natural gas is a bridge to a lower carbon future; demand will grow for decades to come” (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s UNDRIP Bill C-15: Concerns and Unintended Consequences January 25, 2021
- The Next Chapter in Canadian Nuclear Energy Leadership: Small and Modular January 19, 2021
- A New Year and a New Barrage of Headlines, Predictions and Carbon Policy January 12, 2021
- 2020: A Year Like No Other December 15, 2020
- Clean Fuel Standard 101 December 8, 2020