ARC Energy Investment Forum 2017 “Hearts and Wheels of the Market”
The forum included top-tier dialogue and new perspectives on an increasingly contentious subject for energy investors, corporate leaders and policy makers. Topics covered included:
- Auto sale and mobility trends
- Electric wheels, benefits and barriers for adoption
- Electric batteries today, future potential, and factors that shape growth
- Future innovations for the combustion engine and greener fuels
- Increasing the barriers to entry: the rapid pace of oil and gas upstream innovation
In the following video, Peter Tertzakian and Jackie Forrest highlight some key insights from the conference.