WTI hit a new high since 2014; US oil production nearly back to pre-Ida level; OECD oil stocks are the lowest since 2018
Inflation expectations the highest since 2013; Cdn oil prices highest since October 2014; Some OPEC+ members producing under quotas
Cdn E&P equities up over 20% since Jan 2020; Cdn oil prices highest since October 2014; OPEC+ continuing with moderate supply return
E&P equities rally with energy prices; WTI up more than $5/B week over week; Significant US GOM production still offline
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- An Interview with Andrew Weaver: Climate Scientist and Former BC Green Party Leader November 23, 2021
- Autonomous Vehicle Expert Larry Burns on the Future of Mobility November 16, 2021
- First Week Highlights from COP26 and Energy Inflation November 9, 2021
- Fusion Energy: When Could Mini Stars Power the Planet? November 2, 2021
- Canadian Investors Organize to Promote A Just Transition to Net Zero October 26, 2021