CAD at its highest since early 2018; US new COVID cases at lowest since Oct 2020; The EU may allow vaccinated travelers this year
Over 42% of Americans have been vaccinated; US COVID-19 deaths continue to fall; US jobless claims fall to the lowest since Mar ‘20
US crude stocks fall, nearly back to 5-yr average; US refinery utilization at a pandemic high; The pandemic oil storage glut is shrinking; US gas exports (ex. Can.) set a (...)
Over 36% of US pop’n has had one vaccine dose; US air passenger travel over 60% of 2019 levels; US refinery utilization at a pandemic high
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Housing Price Wars: Will an Energy Efficient Home Win? May 4, 2021
- Economy, Budgets, and Climate Targets: An Interview with RBC’s John Stackhouse April 27, 2021
- Biden’s Energy and Climate Plans: Insights from the Brookings Institution April 20, 2021
- Electric Vehicles: You Asked, We Answered April 13, 2021
- An Interview with Peter Zebedee: CEO of LNG Canada April 6, 2021