Broad markets fall on Covid concerns; E&P indices fall with broad market and falling oil; Biden addressed inflation in a speech on Monday
New: Clean energy indices; New: Bloomberg Commodity Index; New: Inflation rate
US initial jobless claims fall to pandemic low; WTI briefly hit 6-year high after OPEC+ meeting; US crude drawn nearly 30 MMB in last 5 weeks
New US Covid cases hit the lowest since Mar ‘20; US air travel now over 76% of 2019 levels; US crude stocks nearly 30 MMB below 5-yr avg
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Alberta CCUS Policy: An Interview with Tristan Goodman the President of EPAC July 6, 2021
- Learn from History: Building Energy Security into the Energy Transition June 22, 2021
- Oil Sands Producers Announce Pathways to Net Zero Alliance June 15, 2021
- Here Comes the Sun: Canada’s Solar Industry June 8, 2021
- High Pressure, Low Carbon and the IEA’s Net Zero 2050 June 1, 2021