Peter Tertzakian and Jackie Forrest hosted the one-day ARC Energy Investment Forum on May 9th, 2018.
Surrounded by a first-rate sports venue and using game-time metaphors, conference delegates explored strategies for “Playing to Win” and creating value in the ever-changing energy business.
At this unique, one-day forum Peter Tertzakian and Jackie Forrest of the ARC Energy Research Institute, brought together global experts to provoke thought among participants about the battle for the wheels, looking into the future on how new technology will evolve, and how the incumbent petroleum-based technologies will battle back to protect their market share.
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Housing Price Wars: Will an Energy Efficient Home Win? May 4, 2021
- Economy, Budgets, and Climate Targets: An Interview with RBC’s John Stackhouse April 27, 2021
- Biden’s Energy and Climate Plans: Insights from the Brookings Institution April 20, 2021
- Electric Vehicles: You Asked, We Answered April 13, 2021
- An Interview with Peter Zebedee: CEO of LNG Canada April 6, 2021