Peter Tertzakian and Jackie Forrest hosted the one-day ARC Energy Investment Forum on May 9th, 2018.
Surrounded by a first-rate sports venue and using game-time metaphors, conference delegates explored strategies for “Playing to Win” and creating value in the ever-changing energy business.
At this unique, one-day forum Peter Tertzakian and Jackie Forrest of the ARC Energy Research Institute, brought together global experts to provoke thought among participants about the battle for the wheels, looking into the future on how new technology will evolve, and how the incumbent petroleum-based technologies will battle back to protect their market share.
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Energy Crisis: The Russian Perspective October 19, 2021
- EV Adoption: The North American Plug-in Problem October 12, 2021
- Lessons from the European Energy Crisis October 5, 2021
- Inflation: The Next Episode? September 28, 2021
- Transforming Power Systems: An Interview with Scott Thon from AltaLink and Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada September 17, 2021