The CEO of LNG Canada, Peter Zebedee joined the ARC Energy Ideas podcast to provide an update on the construction underway in Kitimat, British Columbia. The $40 billion megaproject is the largest private sector investment ever made in Canada, and marks the birth of a new export industry.
Here are some recent pictures of the site. To see other construction photos, visit: LNG Canada | Media Kit
- Cedar Valley Lodge Workcamp (March 2021)
2. Cedar Valley Lodge Workcamp (March 2021)
3. LNG Storage Tank Construction (March 8, 2021)
4. View looking South to Material Offloading Facility and terminal (March 9, 2021)
5. Looking back on the Douglas Channel, taken by Peter Tertzakian in 2014