Since its publication in February 2016, investors have used the ARC Method to understand how their crude oil assets compare to others on a carbon intensity basis and to quantify the cost of future policy on their investment returns. In the absence of a method for measuring greenhouse gas (“GHG”) emissions, investors in crude oil […]
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Economists and analysts have been trying to find historical comparisons to the lengthy oil price downturn that began 21 months ago. As bad as 1998? 1985? Or even the 1890s? Regardless, the dual impact of oil and natural gas prices falling by more than 50% since late 2014 has led to a severe contraction in […]
Investors in crude oil assets are largely unaware of the risks they are being exposed to under more stringent climate change policies. Growing concerns around climate change are likely to result in new policies to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. As a result, crude oil producers are likely to face increasing costs for complying with […]
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Transforming Power Systems: An Interview with Scott Thon from AltaLink and Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada September 17, 2021
- The Hydrogen Revolution: An Interview with Ballard Power President & CEO September 14, 2021
- Back from Summer: Election, Weather, and IPCC Climate Report September 7, 2021
- New Energyphile Story: Reinventing the Wheel August 3, 2021
- Alberta CCUS Policy: An Interview with Tristan Goodman the President of EPAC July 6, 2021