The final rule for Canada’s Clean Fuel Standard (CFS) was published in the Canada Gazette on July 6, (...)
This week Peter and Jackie talk about the recent developments in the oil markets, including the demand concerns (...)
The Canadian Clean Fuel Standard (CFS) will come into force next year with the objective of lowering the (...)
This week’s SnapChart shows the precipitous fall of US gasoline demand as a result of the Coronavirus lockdowns. In just a few weeks gasoline consumption was cut in half, (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022