On this week’s podcast we look back on the events that shaped the challenging year that was 2020. (...)
Some Canadian Federal politicians are claiming that oil is dead, never to return from the COVID-19 demand collapse. (...)
Sudden shocks to a system are never good. Things break under stress, sometimes permanently, sometimes with unforeseen consequences. (...)
In big parts of Canada and the United States, people are being asked to stay home to avoid (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Houston, We Have a Problem: Learnings from the Power Outage March 1, 2021
- Road Trip! Electric Vehicles and Canada’s Clean Fuel Standard February 23, 2021
- Oil Market Recovery: Bulls vs Bears February 16, 2021
- Oil, Climate and Net-Zero 2050: What do Albertans Think? February 9, 2021
- Good News for Oil and Gas Stocks. Finally. February 2, 2021