“How’s the Canadian oil and gas industry doing?” is a small-talk question these days. People on the sidelines (...)
US oil prices are treading water above $US 60/B (WTI) again, the first time since 2015. Crude oil (...)
OPEC and its cartel of friends must be sweating condensates in advance of their May 25th meeting. The (...)
Welcome to 2017! For oil markets, the discussion over the next few months will center on how closely (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022