“How’s the Canadian oil and gas industry doing?” is a small-talk question these days. People on the sidelines (...)
US oil prices are treading water above $US 60/B (WTI) again, the first time since 2015. Crude oil (...)
OPEC and its cartel of friends must be sweating condensates in advance of their May 25th meeting. The (...)
Welcome to 2017! For oil markets, the discussion over the next few months will center on how closely (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Houston, We Have a Problem: Learnings from the Power Outage March 1, 2021
- Road Trip! Electric Vehicles and Canada’s Clean Fuel Standard February 23, 2021
- Oil Market Recovery: Bulls vs Bears February 16, 2021
- Oil, Climate and Net-Zero 2050: What do Albertans Think? February 9, 2021
- Good News for Oil and Gas Stocks. Finally. February 2, 2021