Slashing Canada’s greenhouse gas emissions to 40 per cent to 45 per cent below 2005 levels by 2030 and reaching net zero by 2050 is no small endeavour. Think long electricity transmission lines, carbon pipelines, hydrogen facilities and new critical mineral mines. The green shift will require hundreds of billions of dollars in new investments […]
About Jackie Forrest
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Jackie Forrest contributed 123 entries already.
Entries by Jackie Forrest
Installing solar panels on home rooftops to produce electricity is still pretty rare – only about one in 30 homes have them in the United States and one in 300 here in Canada. However, they will become increasingly common over the next decade and for reasons you may not expect. Single solar panels are about […]
Everyone loves a sunny day! Whether it’s hiking, playing or a day at the beach the sun’s warmth always gives us a smile. That’s also because the sun is the largest source of energy on earth. And besides making us happy, the sun’s rays also power about 95 per cent of everything we do. For […]
Vladimir Putin’s bloody invasion of Ukraine will be recorded in history as one of the most significant events of this century. The human tragedy of this unprovoked war will create a turning point for all types of international affairs. When it comes to energy, Mr. Putin’s war will undoubtedly change the future. At first it […]
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022