CAD at its highest since early 2015; US air travel up to the highest since March 2020; US crude inventories down nearly 8 MMB last wk
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud wp_user contributed a whooping 203 entries.
CAD at its highest since early 2018; US new COVID cases at lowest since Oct 2020; The EU may allow vaccinated travelers this year
Over 42% of Americans have been vaccinated; US COVID-19 deaths continue to fall; US jobless claims fall to the lowest since Mar ‘20
US crude stocks fall, nearly back to 5-yr average; US refinery utilization at a pandemic high; The pandemic oil storage glut is shrinking; US gas exports (ex. Can.) set a new record high; US gas inventories back above the 5-yr average
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Full Tank of Opportunity: The Future of Canadian Fuels May 11, 2021
- Housing Price Wars: Will an Energy Efficient Home Win? May 4, 2021
- Economy, Budgets, and Climate Targets: An Interview with RBC’s John Stackhouse April 27, 2021
- Biden’s Energy and Climate Plans: Insights from the Brookings Institution April 20, 2021
- Electric Vehicles: You Asked, We Answered April 13, 2021