E&P equity indices have surged over the last yr; Cdn light oil price at highest since August 2018; Refinery utilization fell during Texas power crisis
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
Active US COVID-19 cases down 10% from peak; US oil production fell during Texas crisis; OPEC+ will meet on March 4 to discuss cuts
Edmonton Light is at its highest in nearly 2 years; US crude stocks are now below the 5-year average; WCSB gas exports surged on wider basis
The US crude stock surplus continues to draw; LNG prices surged in January; North American gas spot prices are surging
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- An Interview with Peter Zebedee: CEO of LNG Canada April 6, 2021
- Clean Energy Investing: Is This Time Different? March 30, 2021
- An Interview with Martha Hall Findlay: Chief Sustainability Officer at Suncor Energy March 23, 2021
- Pedal to the Metals: Are There Limits to the Supply of EV Batteries? March 16, 2021
- A Year Later: Nine Oily Lessons from the Pandemic March 9, 2021