Texas power prices surge amid a heat wave; Heavy oil diffs rise to the highest since Jan 2020; US oil production back above 12 MMB/d
A weekly publication of charts illustrating oil and gas fundamentals
BCOM down on economic slowdown concerns; Henry Hub prices down on lower LNG exports; International gas prices rise on the week
E&P indices fell sharply on Friday; US Fed hikes rates by 75 basis points; Oil prices fell on Friday
Broad markets fell sharply on Monday; US inflation hit a new 40-year high in May; US gas prices average over $5/gallon
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292 – 0680
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s 2030 Emissions Reduction Plan, GLOBE Forum and the IEA’s Tim Gould April 5, 2022
- Russia’s War on Ukraine: A Security and Intelligence Perspective March 22, 2022
- Canada’s Journey to Export Oil to the World: An Interview with Ian Anderson, CEO of Trans Mountain Corp. March 15, 2022
- Ukraine War and the Implications for Global Energy Markets March 8, 2022
- An Interview with Murray Mullen, President and CEO of the Mullen Group March 1, 2022