Millions of barrels of excess crude oil are weighing down tankers that are being filled from pipelines (...)
The price of a barrel of oil is determined in far off lands, displayed instantly on nearby (...)
Here’s a contrarian thought for discussion: The Brexit drama is actually bullish for oil prices. (more…)
The price of Western Canadian Natural gas is getting hammered. At one point last Thursday, a gigajoule of (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s UNDRIP Bill C-15: Concerns and Unintended Consequences January 25, 2021
- The Next Chapter in Canadian Nuclear Energy Leadership: Small and Modular January 19, 2021
- A New Year and a New Barrage of Headlines, Predictions and Carbon Policy January 12, 2021
- 2020: A Year Like No Other December 15, 2020
- Clean Fuel Standard 101 December 8, 2020