US benchmark West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil hit a new low on Monday morning, trading under $US (...)
Many people ask me, “Why doesn’t Saudi Arabia cut production to help boost prices?” I almost always pause, (...)
Bleak metrics to describe the oil price downturn are easy to come by. For instance: the oil price (...)
Despite the weak oil price, Canada’s oil sands will keep expanding. The milestones announced in today’s news demonstrate (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Canada’s UNDRIP Bill C-15: Concerns and Unintended Consequences January 25, 2021
- The Next Chapter in Canadian Nuclear Energy Leadership: Small and Modular January 19, 2021
- A New Year and a New Barrage of Headlines, Predictions and Carbon Policy January 12, 2021
- 2020: A Year Like No Other December 15, 2020
- Clean Fuel Standard 101 December 8, 2020