Canadian oil sands companies are typically rivals, but now they have announced a collective project for achieving net (...)
Some Canadian Federal politicians are claiming that oil is dead, never to return from the COVID-19 demand collapse. (...)
On Monday US President Trump tweeted that “OIL (ENERGY) IS BACK!!!!” He’s right: oil is no longer being given away for free. Benchmark prices have clawed their way (...)
Corporations and financiers are making big climate commitments. First, we look at Cenovus Energy’s new net-zero 2050 commitment. (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Alberta CCUS Policy: An Interview with Tristan Goodman the President of EPAC July 6, 2021
- Learn from History: Building Energy Security into the Energy Transition June 22, 2021
- Oil Sands Producers Announce Pathways to Net Zero Alliance June 15, 2021
- Here Comes the Sun: Canada’s Solar Industry June 8, 2021
- High Pressure, Low Carbon and the IEA’s Net Zero 2050 June 1, 2021