Some Canadian Federal politicians are claiming that oil is dead, never to return from the COVID-19 demand collapse. (...)
On Monday US President Trump tweeted that “OIL (ENERGY) IS BACK!!!!” He’s right: oil is no longer being given away for free. Benchmark prices have clawed their way (...)
Corporations and financiers are making big climate commitments. First, we look at Cenovus Energy’s new net-zero 2050 commitment. (...)
This week we interview Steve Laut the Executive Vice Chairman of Canadian Natural Resources that has risen to (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Full Tank of Opportunity: The Future of Canadian Fuels May 11, 2021
- Housing Price Wars: Will an Energy Efficient Home Win? May 4, 2021
- Economy, Budgets, and Climate Targets: An Interview with RBC’s John Stackhouse April 27, 2021
- Biden’s Energy and Climate Plans: Insights from the Brookings Institution April 20, 2021
- Electric Vehicles: You Asked, We Answered April 13, 2021