Some Canadian Federal politicians are claiming that oil is dead, never to return from the COVID-19 demand collapse. (...)
On Monday US President Trump tweeted that “OIL (ENERGY) IS BACK!!!!” He’s right: oil is no longer being given away for free. Benchmark prices have clawed their way (...)
Corporations and financiers are making big climate commitments. First, we look at Cenovus Energy’s new net-zero 2050 commitment. (...)
This week we interview Steve Laut the Executive Vice Chairman of Canadian Natural Resources that has risen to (...)
4300 – 400 3rd Ave S.W.
Direct Phone: (403) 292-0676
An Integral Part of ARC Financial Corp.
Join Our Newsletter
- Road Trip! Electric Vehicles and Canada’s Clean Fuel Standard February 23, 2021
- Oil Market Recovery: Bulls vs Bears February 16, 2021
- Oil, Climate and Net-Zero 2050: What do Albertans Think? February 9, 2021
- Good News for Oil and Gas Stocks. Finally. February 2, 2021
- Canada’s UNDRIP Bill C-15: Concerns and Unintended Consequences January 25, 2021